Thursday, September 2, 2010

It Is GIVEAWAY Time Again!!!!


In honor of making it to 14 weeks of pregnancy, I have decided it is time for another giveaway!  This giveaway will be a bit different, as I will be giving three separate items away.  This means you have to indicate which items you are entering the giveaway for!
The first item I will be giving away is another copy of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference on an MP3 CD.  This conference has continued to bless me and my husband, and I have gotten word that it is blessing all of those who have won the conference through my giveaways!  So, if you’d like a chance to win a free copy of Vision Forum’s Baby Conference MP3 CD, let me know by submitting your first name with the initial of your last name and the words “BABY CONFERNCE”.  
The second item I will be giving away is Mrs. Susan Bradrick’s teaching on “Home is Where the Heart Is: Teaching Your Daughters to Cherish Being Keepers At Home” on CD.  I have listened to this session over and over, and it continues to bless and encourage me.  I blogged about this particular series awhile back, and think this is a great time to give one part of the series away!  If you would like to enter to win this item, submit a separate entry with your first name with the initial of your last name with the words “Keepers At Home”.
The third, and last item, I will be giving away is a copy of Doug Phillips “The History of the Sunday School Movement”.  This is my personal copy, and I found the information Mr. Phillips reveals as paramount for turning the tide of modern day church structure back into the Biblical model.


“In the history of Christianity, Sunday schools, youth groups and children’s church are a relatively recent phenomena. All of these programs find their origin in well-intentioned, sometimes helpful, but often pragmatic approaches to discipleship.
In this message, the evolution of the Sunday School Movement (SSM) is traced from its early days as a well-intentioned “Social Gospel” outreach to children without Christian parents, through its nineteenth century response to the feminization of Christianity, and ultimately to its various twentieth century manifestations – often as a spiritual band-aid for male abdication of responsibility within the home. Careful distinctions are drawn between age-segregated, peer-based, discipleship models, with their origins in evolutionary social theory on the one hand, and discipleship models which find their origins in biblical principles of local church-trained, family-based, parent-directed discipleship on the other hand.”
If you would like to enter to win my copy of Doug Phillips “The History of the Sunday School Movement”, submit a separate entry with your first name, last initial and the words “Sunday School”
I will choose the winners Monday, September 6, 2010 (Labor Day).  Get your entry/entries submitted by Monday at 12pm CST and I will announce the winner at 1pm CST
I greatly enjoy these giveaways because it allows me to share the resources that daily encourage and bless me in this journey and work as a Christian wife and stay-at-home mother.  I think we all know that the job is not always glamorous and we fail at it every day, but the Lord is faithful to finish the work HE began in us.  Remember that all that you do is for the glory of the Lord alone!  Soli Deo Gloria!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Julie N. - Keepers at Home

Jeanette said...

Jeanette A-Keeper at home

Anonymous said...

Jessica P. BABY CONFERENCE
I know I am past the deadline, but I just now noticed this. Wasn't sure if anyone won this or not so I thought I would at least try. Thank you and I pray that you are doing well and that the spotting has stopped. Be blessed!

Jessica Payne

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon