Sunday, July 4, 2010

My Birthday!



Taking a Ride on the Carousel at the Mall


Sofia especially loved riding the Carousel

Today is my birthday and my husband and children made it wonderful!  Malachi made me pancakes with fresh strawberries on top for my birthday breakfast, and then after Charlotte had her nap we got dressed and visited the mall.  The girls and I rode the carousel, which was so much fun!  Sofia and I rode it about a year ago, but it was not a "fun" ride as she screamed the entire time!  However, today she REALLY wanted to ride it, so we tried it again and she giggled and smiled the whole time!  Charlotte sat in my lap and enjoyed the ride.  

After the wonderful ride on the carousel we walked around a bit and I was able to buy two new shirts.  Each shirt was originally $24.99, but I got them for $4 each at Sears!  They are not maternity shirts, but should do well as my tummy gets bigger, Lord willing.  





When we arrived home my dear sweet husband grilled some hamburgers and hot dogs, which were oh so yummy!  

Now we prepare for Charlotte's 2nd birthday tomorrow!  I can't believe my sweet baby girl will be two years old.  She is still so tiny, but has such a big personality and has brought me, Malachi and Sofia much joy these past two years.  

I pray that you all had a wonderful 4th of July!

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Amy said...

Happy Birthday (a day late...sorry)! Looks like you had a fun filled day.

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon