Tuesday, March 30, 2010

A Sunny Sunday – Thank You Jesus for Your Grace

Sunday was such a delightful day! In the morning we had Family Worship, and Malachi read from Psalm 118:26, Zachariah 9:9 and Luke 19:28-44, all in reference to Palm Sunday, when Jesus made His triumphal entrance into Jerusalem on the back of a donkey, as was prophesied.

Then we decided to all get out of the house for awhile. It had been such a sunny, beautiful day, that we just couldn’t bear staying indoors. We grabbed lunch, and then had a picnic at a local pond. We watched the ducks, and talked about how Jesus made all things for His glory. The girls loved being outside for lunchtime, and it was such a blessing to just get to spend time with my most favorite people, uninterrupted.

Enjoying her chicken nugget

Sofia has wanted cupcakes for some time now, but with her allergy to red dye, I can’t make the ones she so dearly loves, strawberry. So, we headed to our local Whole Foods and I grabbed two premade mini-cupcakes (free of red dye), as a sweet treat for the girls upon returning home. They sat outside and enjoyed their sweet treat, and Sofia made sure before diving in that there was no red dye in them; my sweet and smart daughter!

Talking to daddy about how Jesus made all things

The Lord blessed me greatly with a wonderful day of relaxation and a reminder of the many blessings He has given me; my Jesus’ endless love and mercy, my amazing loving and devoted husband, and two sweet as pie little girls that I get to snuggle all day long!

I thank everyone for the comments of encouragement and support, and those who have continued to pray for me and my family; I am always moved by such acts of kindness and caring.

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)



2 comments:

Sarah said...

Beautiful photos! I'm so glad you had such a nice day out. :)

Amy said...

Glad to see the smiles:) Hope you are having a good week!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon