Thursday, February 4, 2010

We're Pregnant - Baby #7

Yes, we are expecting again! Our initial plan was to wait to announce it, but we changed our minds (as usual). I am approximately 3 weeks and 3 days pregnant. I will take a pregnancy test every day until Monday when I call my OBGYN. This is to make sure the line on the test is getting darker, which would indicate that my HCG levels are indeed increasing. I am sure I will have blood work done on Monday and then as usual every week until the 13th week of the pregnancy. This is to ensure that my progesterone levels are increasing like they should. The initial blood work will be to have an HCG titer done which will tell us if my HCG levels are doubling over a 48 hour period, like they should.

As always we are praising God for this miracle baby, and we are fully aware that He is All Sovereign and we pray His will be done. We will praise Him no matter how long this little one is with us.

I was apprehensive about announcing this pregnancy because of insensitive comments that come my way with each pregnancy; the last being no exception. Please, if you have anything negative to say or insensitive, please, keep it to yourself. My husband and I believe that God is ultimately in control of life, sustaining life, and finishing life at His will and for His purposes. While we have grieved and mourned the losses we have experienced, we also rejoice knowing that we serve a Just and Good God.

So, with all of that said, YAY! We are so excited and can’t wait to see what God has in store for this new little life He is knitting together. We appreciate all of your prayers and I promise to keep my readers updated.

“Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them: they shall not be ashamed, but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate.”

Psalm 127:3-5

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so Happy for you Crystal. Love you.

Kris said...

Yay! I am so happy for you dear sister! I will be praying that all goes well with this pregnancy.

Rebecca Evans said...

Congrats!!!!! I'm so happy for you:) God Bless... Hugs!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon