The day has arrived. Charlotte will be having the sweat chloride test this morning at 11am. This is the test for Cystic Fibrosis. Again, those dreaded thoughts come rushing to my brain like a flash flood. “My hope is in the Lord…my hope is in the Lord…my hope is in the Lord” is all I can tell myself at this point. No matter what the test results are, my hope is in the Lord. I have two on-looking daughters who will learn how to handle stressful situations by how I react to this one.
I cannot tell you if I think the test will be positive or negative. I want to say it will be negative, that there is no way Charlotte has cystic fibrosis, but on the other hand, it is definitely a high possibility given the information. I am at a loss. So far only a few tears have flowed from these exhausted eye balls of mine. But I can assure you either way, tears will flow upon knowing the results.
Oh how I wish I could scoop my darlin’s up in my arms and run away to a place where bad things won’t ever happen to them. However, that is not reality and again it removes God’s Sovereignty from the picture and implies that I am more capable and better equipped than God Almighty at protecting my children.
His will be done is all I know to pray. His will be done is all I want. His will be done is eternally and divinely better than my will.
My hope is in the Lord.
Remember to breathe…
My hope is in the Lord…
Charlotte belongs to a Holy, Just and Righteous God who can do as He wills with her life…
I am not God, God is God…My hope is in the Lord…
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













3 comments:
I have prayed for you and will continue to do so. Our God is mighty and awesome... and always in control. Call me if you need me. Love ya.
We will be praying for Charlotte.
`The Watts Family
My heart is blessed knowing that they are God's people praying for this little girl, Charlotte. My heart is touched to pray for her healing. If God can raise Lazarus from the grave after four days in the tomb, He can do much greater healing work in Charlotte's body. Our God is a healing God. Blessed
Post a Comment