Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day



A dear friend of mine experienced the loss of a child today. Her infant daughter, who is only a few weeks younger than my Charlotte, did not wake up this morning. I ask that you please pray for this family as they mourn the loss of their precious baby girl.

Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

2 comments:

Randy and April said...

I was thinking of you yesterday, with it being the Day of Remembrance. I am so sorry for your friend's loss...I cannot even imagine the depths of her pain. I will be sure to lift her up in prayer.

Randy and April said...

I just wanted to let you know that we finally chose a name for our baby. It may sound a little crazy, but it came to me in a dream. We named him Julian. I know we can't know if it was a boy or a girl, but in my heart, I just believe he was a boy. When I woke from my dream, I looked up the meaning of the name, and it means "youthful." We thought it fitting for our little one who left us so young. Thank you for encouraging me to name him!

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon