Friday, September 26, 2008

My Sweet List

I love being the mother of two amazing daughters. Every part of being their mother is a blessing and a gift to me! Here is a short list (I could write a million things) of things that are sweet treasures to me:

  1. My Sofia's feet. There was a time (not too long ago) that her precious feet could fit in the palm of my hand. And now look at them…she uses them to run to me and hug me!




  2. Watching Sofia love her Lamby. She mimics everything I do with Charlotte. She has even pretended to nurse Lamby. I know some would say that is weird, but I think it is sweet! She is already learning that the best nourishment for a baby is a mother's milk. Isn't God's design so amazing?!




  3. I love catching Sofia making silly faces, and she has many!




  4. Sofia never ceases to amaze me at how much she grows and learns. She is a "big girl" now and likes to put her own shoes on. I am still glad that she needs my help buckling them though!




  5. My sweet Charlotte! A new baby is always a blessing to any family. Charlotte is a delightful child just like her big sister. We are blessed to have her in our lives! I love holding her and rocking her. You can NEVER EVER hold your babies too much. It isn't long before they are no longer tiny enough or still long enough to cradle in your arms.




  6. Baby girl clothes! I love looking at my table once the laundry is folded and seeing those tiny little girl clothes. I am blessed to have so many to wash and care for!





 

Take a moment and write a short list of things that remind you of how blessed you are. They don't have to be important or special to anyone else. God blesses us in many different ways, and the smallest most insignificant blessings are often times the sweetest ones!


 

Serving God and My Family,

Crystal <>< (SAHM)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Love your pics! Lovely post. =)

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon