These past few days have been rough. I caught some sort of stomach virus. Fortunately today I am feeling much better. I finally had the energy to pick up my living room.
The Lord always amazes me. While I was sick, Malachi had to stay home from work Wednesday through Friday to help take care of me and Sofia. I spend two nights in the hospital and Malachi was just great about taking it all in stride.
My sweet husband washed diapers for the first time and did a great job! I am truly blessed to have a husband who would go to the ends of the earth and back just for me!
We are gearing up for Sofia’s 2nd birthday. She will be 2 years old May 31st! I can hardly believe it has been 2 years since we had her. She is such a blessing. We are also going to have a baby shower on the same day we have Sofia’s party. (Makes things so much easier) I finally got all organized today and prepared the invitations. I will be mailing them out tomorrow. I used some stationary paper that my mother-in-law gave me a couple years back. The invitations look so pretty and didn’t cost me a thing! How’s that for being frugal?
We are slowly but surely getting our house in order. We are trying to have the house organized and ready for the arrival of our precious Charlotte. All I want to do for the month of June is relax and not have to worry about organizing anything. I hate scrambling at the last minute.
I am 30 weeks pregnant (according to the sonogram I had Friday). Charlotte however is measuring in at 32 weeks. So it is quite possible that she may arrive a week or two weeks before her due date. My birthday is on the 4th of July and I think it would be neat to have her then. Only the Lord knows, so I trust His judgment.
I pray that you all are doing well.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)
Monday, May 5, 2008
30 Weeks
Labels:
Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment