Today was pretty eventful in that I cleaned our downstairs bathroom from top to bottom! I am reaching the phase in pregnancy where I become a “CLEANING FREAK”. This phase can be a dangerous one for those who live with me, as I may even try and clean them with Windex!
Pregnancy is an amazing thing! As I approach the 3rd trimester I am even more eager to finally hold Charlotte in my arms. I am also excited about my little Sofia becoming a Big Sister! I have a feeling that she will be great! It is so amazing to think just 2 years ago (in May) Sofia graced us with her presence. She has been such a joy to have. We are so blessed to have God add to our joy, by giving us Charlotte.
Malachi and I are prayerfully seeking the Lord in a possible change in the works as far as my Ob and the hospital I will deliver Charlotte in. I took a tour of different hospital on Saturday with the lady we are hiring as our Doula. I fell in love the second I walk through the door. This hospital felt more like a home with it's beautiful colors and classical music playing overhead. I was at ease the moment I entered. The hospital where I delivered Sofia 2 years ago is a stark contrast in that it is more clinical in feeling.
I am serious about having a natural birth and will make the appropriate changes in order to achieve my goal. I have a wonderful husband who is so supportive of my desire to have Charlotte naturally. If I could I would opt for a home birth, however, for the sake of my husband's sanity, that will be postponed until our third child.
I am excited about having a Doula present this time. She will be there to encourage me, not discourage me from birthing naturally. She is such a sweet lady. She has answered all my questions and even called me to calm me down when we thought we weren't going to be able to pay for the services. She is so supportive and willing to work with us on a payment plan that works for us, not against us.
Here is another great site I found today for Christian Childbirth:
Cascade Christian Childbirth Association

Our air conditioner has decided to break over the weekend. Lovely I know! It is beginning to warm up a bit here in South Louisiana. I can tell you that I was pretty miserable there for the first day, but I am getting used to it. The A/C repair man should be stopping by this evening! Praise the Lord! It is amazing what we take for granted. I pray that I will continue to praise the Lord for all that I “do” have and not complain about what I “don't” have.
Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













No comments:
Post a Comment