Wednesday, January 2, 2008

12 weeks Pregnant Today!

This is my daughter's favorite thing to do...

sit in her toy box and watch Sesame Street!

She is such a delight.

My husband and I often just sit and watch her play. I always have our camera close by to get cute pictures such as these. As I take the pictures I can tell Sofia gets a little annoyed with me! Sometimes she will humor me by looking into the camera and giving me a cheesy smile! My Silly Girl!

I am 12 weeks pregnant today! One more week and I will be in the 2nd trimester! Praise the Lord! Malachi and I are just super excited about getting past the crucial weeks of pregnancy. Looks like the extra progesterone helped. We are so thankful that the Lord led us to the best OBGYN. We should find out the sex of the baby by the end of next month! I can hardly believe it! Our little one is 3 inches long and weighs one ounce! Isn't that just amazing? We sure think so!

We thank everyone who has been praying for me and this pregnancy. We are continuing to pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. This pregnancy has been a lot more difficult than when I was pregnant with Sofia. I think maybe because I worry so very much during the first few weeks. I just tell myself, “if we can just make it past week 10, I will be fine”. Then I find myself saying, “if we can just make it to the 2nd trimester, I will be fine”. My nerves are calming down and the fears that plague me through the first few weeks are subsiding. I find that I have held tighter to the Lord through these past few weeks. He is so faithful to strengthen our faith in Him and His ability to take care of us.


We have a few names picked out already, and the list seems to keep growing. Our girl names we are thinking about are: Olivia, Chloe and Noel. I have really started to like Noel more and more. (I also love Noel Piper!) The boy names we are thinking about are: Silas, Isaiah and Noah. We really love the name Noah. Malachi is really fond of the names Noel and Noah, as am I. We are continuing to pray that the Lord will give us the perfect name for our little one, as He did with Sofia.

I pray that you all are having a blessed week and continue to run hard after the Lord!


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon