Tuesday, November 6, 2007

WE'RE PREGNANT!!!


Today is a special day!!! We found out today that we are pregnant!!! Praise the Lord! I went in for some blood work after taking a home pregnancy test. The doctor wants me to have blood work done once a week to check my progesterone levels and HCG levels. I am also going to have an ultrasound ASAP, to make sure everything is ok there as well. Thank you so very much for all your prayers and encouragement. Malachi and I just can't believe that we got pregnant so fast with the Clomid! We are just so excited and we are praising the Lord for this miracle. I will continue to keep you all updated as to how everything is going.


Again, thank you all for the prayers and the encouragement.


Serving God and My Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)

No comments:

Louisiana Canary Party - Get Involved!

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon