The Sewell Family’s Big Announcement
This morning we found out through a home pregnancy test that I purchased from here, that we are expecting our 6th baby! While I only have two precious little ones here in my arms, we have 3 in Heaven that we are eager to be reunited with some day, so this baby being “fearfully and wonderfully made and knitted together” (Psalm 139:14) will be our 6th baby!
I am about 4 or 5 weeks along, we aren’t sure just yet. I will be taking progesterone for at least the first 12 weeks just as I did with Charlotte, and having blood work done every week to make sure that my progesterone levels continue to increase.
We are very excited and feel extremely blessed that the Lord would bless us with another baby. We are praying that this pregnancy is a healthy one and there are no complications. We do understand that we are not promised a certain number of days with our children, but we will rejoice and praise the Lord for the time we do have them.
Please keep me in prayer as I venture back into pregnancy. While I am excited and tickled, I am still nervous that something “could” go wrong. My hope is in the Lord, and I know that He no matter what He is Sovereign. Please also join us in praising the Lord for the miracle of life and bestowing such a precious blessing to our family!
Serving God and Family,
Crystal <>< (SAHM)













3 comments:
Congratulations, Sewell family!
So happy for you guys! What a blessing!
How wonderful!!! Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment